I have a BES10 server with a number of users using Z10 and Q10 devices and connecting using active sync. Up until Friday everything was working ok. On Friday evening two of the Z10 devices stopped receiving mail. All other functions of the phone, imap accounts and applications are working without issue. In settings>accounts the account is showing as not connected. I have tried to connect the account and receive 'The server for account xxx@xxx can't be reach. The settings might be incorrect or the server could be temporarily offline.' The server is available and everything is correct. All other users on the same BES are working as normal.

I've deleted one of the accounts and set it up again and receive 'The server couldn't be contacted. Check that you are connected to a network and that the server address is correct, and try again' when trying to activate it.

Please HELP!!
    11-24-14 09:03 AM
    Question?
    Have you recently changed your email password on your PC? if so ,that's your problem, if not you should get your IT to create you account under add accounts. Let me know
    11-24-14 09:46 AM
    No I haven't recently changed my password, neither has the other user having the same issue. I am IT and the BB administrator. I've tried to add an account and get the error 'the server couldn't be contacted'.
    11-25-14 03:00 AM