lately, I can not hear the other party on all my calls coming in from Europe and the UK however they can hear me. Not sure if this is a setting that I should be changing? I have not had this problem before, and as all my business calls come from the UK, this is very frustrating. Please does anyone out there have a suggestion?
    05-01-15 07:10 AM
    The connection and technology between your device and the land side of the cellular link is the same for all calls. The phone doesn't know or care whether an incoming call originated at the next desk in your office, or half way around the world. It is more likely the problem is a glitch in the international part of the connection, particularly as many international calls are now routed between telephone providers through VOIP gateways and satellite links.

One useful test and confidence booster might be for you to originate a call to one of your international contacts. If it connects OK you have proved the phone is capable of international calls. ( I know it is capable, but if you have doubts it is an easy test).
    05-01-15 07:54 AM