Ok so i was/am still on official 1.7.0.1033, it has so many freezes,bugs etc, i don't have many apps and it freezes, internet is slow even with full reception, so i just download an official new update that's v7.1.0.2061...Are/is there any hybrid Os's for 2061? i saw the ultimate hybrid page for most 7.1 devices but when i download the full os 9900 file on mediafire it says RC4B9900M_v7.1.0.649_P5.1.0.480...will that be a problem,does my base OS(official) have to be the same version as the hybrid os or can i install the v7.1.0.649 Hybrid on my 2061 update?
    Please want hybrid os so bad but dont want to downgrade again?
    Any deatiled help wil be appreciated!
    XeroPhobia likes this.
    10-14-14 07:21 AM
    Without seeing the hybrid I'm guessing you can load it just fine. Almost all hybrids are made as full OSs and can be loaded as stand alone OSs. Just remember to backup your data first and don't reinstall any of the previous settings. Just you contacts, pictures, messages and such.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 09:39 AM
    I dont know if youre reading this.but thanks alot...this will be my first time using hybrid os and all info says you have to install it over your Base official firmware...
    10-14-14 10:12 AM
    Some hybrids are a full OS and some require you to have an OS and the hybrid loads over it. When I loads over it the hybrid is usually adding a some files to the java folder (an OS will have two folder, one for the radio and one for java files that run apps and the rest of the system). You will be fine loading it over your existing OS.

I would suggest when reinstalling your backup only adding back the pictures, meassages, contacts and stuff like that. Don't add back the settings as sometimes those will cause a little bit of a conflict with the new OS and make the phone run slow and battery drain faster. It doesn't happen every time, but I just don't take the chance.

Good luck and if you have any questions please ask. It might take me a day or two to get back to you but I will get you an answer.
    10-16-14 05:37 PM