Every time I try to launch the camera application, I am instantly given an error. It exactly says, "Device Memory is Low. The camera can't be started. Close some applications to free up memory on your device and try again." I have looked through settings and everything trying to see why I am getting this message but I don't understand where I have "applications" opened. I have the BlackBerry Classic with a 64GB SD card so all my media is loaded on that. As for the device, I have 9.48GB of free space. What is causing this as I have only been receiving this message the past two days and have had this phone for almost a month. Thanks in advance!
    01-22-15 07:58 PM
    Every time I try to launch the camera application, I am instantly given an error. It exactly says, "Device Memory is Low. The camera can't be started. Close some applications to free up memory on your device and try again." I have looked through settings and everything trying to see why I am getting this message but I don't understand where I have "applications" opened. I have the BlackBerry Classic with a 64GB SD card so all my media is loaded on that. As for the device, I have 9.48GB of free space. What is causing this as I have only been receiving this message the past two days and have had this phone for almost a month. Thanks in advance!

Do a search out here. There was another post about this last evening. You are not alone
    01-22-15 09:55 PM
    I am also getting this error from past few days. Do not know what exactly caused the issue though enough free memory and storage is available. Attaching device info.

Why am getting a camera error saying Device Memory is Low?-img_1424332529587.jpg

02-19-15 02:34 AM
    Got the same message today. I restarted my phone and it went away
    04-29-15 08:04 PM