I just bought the passport and now I find out there's no tango or viber WTF.
    12-25-14 05:04 PM
    Sideload Snap (native app to access Google Play, search the installation method on CrackBerry) or install 1mobile market or google the respective apk's. The apps are in BlackBerry World, but if you can't find them, they are probably not made available for the Passport yet

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 05:31 PM
    If you rely heavily on those apps, you bought the wrong phone.

Posted from a D618
    12-25-14 05:52 PM
    One should always do their research before buying a phone.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by AzzlanOfBB; 12-26-14 at 05:20 AM.
    12-25-14 05:53 PM
    Are you okay?
    I seriously mean, are you okay?
    Everyday, you post some of the most stupidest questions on here, which can be solved by yourself using a bit of common sense.

You come to the CB forums a lot, and I'm sure you do know that BlackBerry 10 doesn't have native apps for Skype, Viber, Tango, Kik etc.

One should always do their research before buying a phone.

Posted via CB10
    AzzlanOfBB, you should be aware that the screen name Crackberry Question is the anonymous user name assigned for any non logged in person asking a question, it is not 1 person, but pretty much anyone that has not yet created a login. Treat any user with the screen name "Crackberry Question" as a different person.

To the OP you might also be able to find the apps you are looking for in the Amazon app store, which should be preloaded on your passport.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 06:07 PM
    AzzlanOfBB, you should be aware that the screen name Crackberry Question is the anonymous user name assigned for any non logged in person asking a question, it is not 1 person, but pretty much anyone that has not yet created a login. Treat any user with the screen name "Crackberry Question" as a different person.

To the OP you might also be able to find the apps you are looking for in the Amazon app store, which should be preloaded on your passport.

Posted via CB10
    My mistake, I didn't know, but some people, on here, have been asking questions which have been answered multiple times. It only takes a quick search on google, or even in CB to find the relevant answer.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 07:33 PM
    My mistake, I didn't know, but some people, on here, have been asking questions which have been answered multiple times. It only takes a quick search on google, or even in CB to find the relevant answer.

Posted via CB10
    It actually does take a quick search, but most just see the ask button and ask

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 08:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    You didn't know, yet received a pleasantly worded and informative reply. Please extend the same courtesy to others.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 08:55 PM
    Side loading SNAP is your best bet. It's not hard to do and it makes many more social apps, such as Viber and Tango available to BlackBerry users.

http://crackberry.com/snap-blackberr...-apk-downloads

You may have to follow a couple of links to get all of the information, but this'll get you started.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 09:08 PM