I just transferred files from my Z10 to my new Passport, and initially my Remember notes were there. I know this to be true because I used Remember to get my WiFi password when I first powered on the Passport.

I don't know if it happened before I restarted my device or after. All I know is I want my notes back. Help me out please. I now see that I should use Firechest to back those up from now on(just dl'd the app), but is there ANY possible way to get them back?

Note: I have a backup of my Z10 from Saturday, but as we know BBLINK doesn't have support for remember notes.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 03:03 AM
    You should have known not to trust Remember. Remember should be labeled beta.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-05-15 03:58 AM
    Man, that sucks... I've put a lot of notes in remember, I would like not to lose them...

I fell for you OP...
    05-05-15 04:06 AM
    I found a way!!!!! Yayyyy lol. Since I wiped my old z10, I restored it to Saturday, and that actually added all my remember stuff back. I think bblink restores Remember, but they don't have the support for individual app backup.

Anyway, so I then installed Firechest backup app on both phones and viola! Backed up Remember on the z10, then restored on the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 05:14 AM