I'm not able to find my photos on my new Priv after I transferred them from my Z10. all the photos are on my sd card and I can't fined them. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!
    02-08-16 05:41 PM
    how did you "transfer" them?
    were they on your SD card to begin with? then they are still on the sd card if you moved it into your Priv. Go to your file manager and look for external SD card/photos
    02-09-16 05:35 AM
    You may need a different file manager; try installing Solid Explorer or similar and try searching with that. .
    John Betschart likes this.
    02-09-16 10:10 AM
    Used file transfer to transfer all the info, it said photos were transferred.. but no where to be seen. then yesterday I hit something and they all popped up, when I went back see what I hit..they were gone again. know I have them somewhere, just not sure where to look anymore..and before anyone says it, they are not in google photos or on my camera
    Last edited by rmderoob; 03-05-16 at 08:11 AM. Reason: typos
    03-05-16 08:09 AM
    Used file transfer to transfer all the info, it said photos were transferred.. but no where to be seen. then yesterday I hit something and they all popped up, when I went back see what I hit..they were gone again. know I have them somewhere, just not sure where to look anymore..and before anyone says it, they are not in google photos or on my camera
    You will have to download a file manager of choice. Then you will have to use that to locate you SD Card, click and find the relevant folders that hold your photos.

I had the same angst when I picked up Priv. This feature, and a few more, are not standard stuff vis-a-vis BB10.

I will refrain from recommending any file manager as I did not try many and I eventually moved back to Passport. The efficiency and gestures suits me better. This is the first time I made a u-turn on a phone purchase. I have a renewed appreciation for BB10 now.

I still think Priv is a good phone. Who knows which OS I will be on in a year or two...

Posted via CB10
    03-05-16 10:52 AM
    I always delete the nonsensical Google services stuff including the stock Google Photos app so maybe this has changed, but you should be able to access your SD card photos by opening Google Photos and then from the menu here selecting 'Device Folders'. Here you should see a folder header that reads 'SDcard1' or something along those lines...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    03-05-16 12:18 PM
    See if you can access your sd card by going into settings>storage> and then picking your SD card.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-16 12:40 PM
    I always delete the nonsensical Google services stuff including the stock Google Photos app so maybe this has changed, but you should be able to access your SD card photos by opening Google Photos and then from the menu here selecting 'Device Folders'. Here you should see a folder header that reads 'SDcard1' or something along those lines...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    My experience when I used Photos to access 'Device Folders' was that I kept on 'reading' and nothing showed up even with extended window of about 15mins or so. I do have quite a bit of photos on the SD.

Didn't have the patience to see what turns up after 15mins and looked for a file manager app. Some might find this a non-issue. I find it a compromise coming from BB10. Just personal preferences

Posted via CB10
    03-05-16 10:40 PM