I've read a lot of threads saying they could get tinder off Amazon app or Snap but I could'nt find it on neither, so as the timber app. Tried downloaded it off 1mobile market and it says I'll need google play service and it just keep finding.
    03-21-15 12:35 PM
    I've read a lot of threads saying they could get tinder off Amazon app or Snap but I could'nt find it on neither, so as the timber app. Tried downloaded it off 1mobile market and it says I'll need google play service and it just keep finding.
    here you go Tinder 3.2.1 APK for Android - Direct Download Link - APK Releases

Some people have issues with this one but you can try this later build Tinder 4.0.3 APK for Android - Download Now

The best way to get tinder, snapchat, instagram and all the other apps that require google services is to download a really low version APK then update it using Google Play (http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/)

I have the latest tinder, snpachat and instagram all working perfectly and Google Play even sends me a notification to update it so it stays up to date.

PS for some reason if i don't have a low version of the app installed and i just download the new one in google play that requires google play services the app won't work until I delete it find a low version with no google services and update it using google play. So that step i crucial.

good luck
    03-21-15 01:03 PM
    snap is starting to work less and less.
    03-21-15 01:09 PM