My screen is cracked and no longer working. I did not purchase the insurance and I do NOT want to buy a whole new device if its only the screen that is broken.
    11-27-15 01:44 PM
    Have you tried to Google it? Best bet would be eBay or maybe even Amazon
    11-28-15 08:52 AM
    Yup, I've tried all three. Every third party company Blackberry gave me to contact scratched their heads as to why BlackBerry sent me to them. Every third party I found online told me if i could provide the screen then they would do the repair. I called AT&T who just sent me to Blackberry and when I called them they just sent me back to AT&T. I talked to both companies several times trying to resolve the issue. And no, i didn't buy the insurance and didn't want to buy a whole new device if all I need is the screen. Had I gotten the phone directly from Blackberry then I wouldn't have this issue because the replacement screen for their's IS available online. The Passport offered through AT&T has a different design in that the top two corners are rounded and not squared, therefore all the replacement screens available online will not fit. Blackberry's approach to this situation really killed my interest in them. The past four devices I had were Blackberries and the Passport, by far, was the best device/phone I've ever owned. I even tried the Priv, which was a let down, felt like Blackberry has strayed from their core. Blew my mind that NO ONE at Blackberry could resolve this issue and that the closest repair/expert center was in Argentina, I live in Central Texas, and they could only provide an address but no phone number and couldn't assure me that they would be able to fix the problem. Again, love the Passport but with no support from BlackBerry in this situation has left me researching other devices. As stated before I've been a loyal BlackBerry customer not just to be a hold-out but because I truely liked their operating system and the ease of use of their devices but all that goes down the drain without support and loyalty to their customer. Thanks for your suggestions.
    12-04-15 12:53 PM
    Yup, I've tried all three. Every third party company Blackberry gave me to contact scratched their heads as to why BlackBerry sent me to them. Every third party I found online told me if i could provide the screen then they would do the repair. I called AT&T who just sent me to Blackberry and when I called them they just sent me back to AT&T. I talked to both companies several times trying to resolve the issue. And no, i didn't buy the insurance and didn't want to buy a whole new device if all I need is the screen. Had I gotten the phone directly from Blackberry then I wouldn't have this issue because the replacement screen for their's IS available online. The Passport offered through AT&T has a different design in that the top two corners are rounded and not squared, therefore all the replacement screens available online will not fit. Blackberry's approach to this situation really killed my interest in them. The past four devices I had were Blackberries and the Passport, by far, was the best device/phone I've ever owned. I even tried the Priv, which was a let down, felt like Blackberry has strayed from their core. Blew my mind that NO ONE at Blackberry could resolve this issue and that the closest repair/expert center was in Argentina, I live in Central Texas, and they could only provide an address but no phone number and couldn't assure me that they would be able to fix the problem. Again, love the Passport but with no support from BlackBerry in this situation has left me researching other devices. As stated before I've been a loyal BlackBerry customer not just to be a hold-out but because I truely liked their operating system and the ease of use of their devices but all that goes down the drain without support and loyalty to their customer. Thanks for your suggestions.
    Good God. What a rant, had you purchased the insurance you wouldn't be in this situation.

Posted via CB10
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    12-04-15 01:10 PM
    I would keep at it with AT&T since you bought it from them. They should work with you to get it resolved. I guess your experience is a good reason not to buy a phone made just for one carrier. Good luck dealing with AT&T

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 07:53 PM
    RoseBud kma, rcab you are absolutely right, done with Blackberry
    01-23-16 04:27 PM
    Blame ATT for redesigning the phone for whatever reason. As far as I concerned, ATT should be on the nut, not Blackberry.

Too bad for you going to something else because self denial won't make you happy in the long run because the passport is the best.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 04:36 PM
    there are always a couple broken good doner Passports on ebay.
    01-23-16 04:38 PM