This msg is directed to blackberry support
    I'm not able to find blackberry Dtek in the place where I'm now, I was not able to get the priv before for the same reason
    Now I went to many shops and the carriers here themselves they informed me that they know nothing about this prod and the previous one.
    So please help in getting this one as the 10 devices becomes a bit worn out..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-15-16 09:21 AM
    Which country you are from?

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 09:47 AM
    Qatar

08-15-16 11:01 AM
    Order online then

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    08-15-16 11:02 AM
    Crackberry =! BlackBerry Support
    08-15-16 11:57 AM
    It's not available in your country YET! You MIGHT be able to get one imported, either from the US/CAN (probably REAL expensive shipping), OR from Amazon India (less expensive shipping, BUT might be a more expensive price, as you are buying 3rd party most likely) Blackberry DTEK50 (16GB, Carbon Grey): Amazon.in: Electronics

(You will probably need to use a mail forwarder in India)
    08-15-16 02:01 PM
    Sure guys I tried blackberry shop for both option provided
    Thank you for your assistance, I already found a limited quantity available in UAE and got hand on two

A point to mention, I see that apple support is super but blackberry one totally upsetting...
    I'm using blackberry all models since 2009, I used iPhone starting from 2012 but I found that customer service in apple is best to give words of thank to.

Always there is a solution provided
    But blackberry support = no show

08-16-16 01:34 PM
    Sure guys I tried blackberry shop for both option provided
    Thank you for your assistance, I already found a limited quantity available in UAE and got hand on two

A point to mention, I see that apple support is super but blackberry one totally upsetting...
    I'm using blackberry all models since 2009, I used iPhone starting from 2012 but I found that customer service in apple is best to give words of thank to.

Always there is a solution provided
    But blackberry support = no show

Not going to disagree there! HOWEVER BlackBerry used to be better in the Middle East. I'm not quite sure what happened. I remember during the Z10 launch one of the main location was Dubai. (I wanted to go to the New York event but I could not get a ticket)
    08-16-16 02:45 PM