I have a Passport and it is broken. I have tried everything on the forum to fix the Android Apps store and I just can't get it fixed. While a LOVE my Passport, I may sadly have to swap to a new (non-BB) device as I have got to have my apps functioning.

Supposedly the 10.3.3 update might fix it, but I don't see anything mentioned about it after June, and its only the dev version still available for download.

I am hoping my searching skills are lacking and I am just missing something obvious?
    07-12-16 02:00 PM
    Dev version is the only one out there.

No indication that 10.3.3 is going to fix the Android App Store (do you mean Cobalt's solution?). If that is your problem you might just need to remove everything and reinstall it. Or it's possible you have the BB10 version with the broken Runtime... should be an update in BBW if that is the issue. But maybe taking some time to install http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...848-a-1078676/ would fix it.

Anyway it seem August is the expected release date for 10.3.3, but it's mainly security patches.
    07-12-16 02:04 PM