I have in plan to buy my first blackberry device, the passport. My question is: will be lauched the second version of passport this year? Coz i dont want to buy a new phone and after few months to appear a new version. Thank you.
    04-28-15 09:32 AM
    No there will not
    04-28-15 11:04 AM
    then it is worth to buy the passport without worrying that after few months will be outdated? and another question: apps from amazon store, are working properly, without lag or errors, and how many android apps can i find in amazon store? thanks
    04-28-15 02:25 PM
    Yes it's fine.
    The passport is unique and confirmed there won't be another device similar to it until at least next year.
    Amazon store apps all work pretty well, there is also BlackBerry world apps and you can also find google play store on this website, modified to work on BlackBerry.
    BlackBerry doesn't need many apps that android needs because a lot of apps are built into the operating system or already installed. If you are switching from android, you can make a new thread and ask if the apps you use the most are available and work well, and if there are alternatives.
    04-30-15 01:16 PM