So I have this problem for a long time now, at first it didn't bother me but lately I need to type my email a lot and it ends with ".com" and when I do that it changes into ".cM" like you can see the "m" becomes a capital and the "o" disappears. I have no idea why it acts this way.. does anyone know what the trouble is?
    03-05-15 01:08 PM
    I was wondering if there was a custom Word Sub entry too, as per post above by john_v.

There probably isn't, but somewhere along the way your BB10 "learning" keyboard thought you made this mistype of om meaning M or com meaning cM.

You have to "un-teach" it. Make a very conscious effort of paying attention for next while whenever you type such a thing. When you do and it makes the change, swipe back (right to left) across keyboard to reverse the autocorrect. After doing that 2-3 times, it should start leaving it how you intended.

Note: On Q10, Q5, or Classic, double click the delete/backspace key to reverse the autocorrect. (You can do that on BB10 virtual keyboard too, if you prefer over swipe back.)
    I wonder if there's a Word Substitution set up in your dictionary, set to change "om" into "M"? It's something you'd have to set up, but I have friends that I wouldn't put it past them doing it to my phone if they got ahold of it.

What phone are you using?
    03-05-15 01:28 PM
    I was wondering if there was a custom Word Sub entry too, as per post above by john_v.

There probably isn't, but somewhere along the way your BB10 "learning" keyboard thought you made this mistype of om meaning M or com meaning cM.

You have to "un-teach" it. Make a very conscious effort of paying attention for next while whenever you type such a thing. When you do and it makes the change, swipe back (right to left) across keyboard to reverse the autocorrect. After doing that 2-3 times, it should start leaving it how you intended.

Note: On Q10, Q5, or Classic, double click the delete/backspace key to reverse the autocorrect. (You can do that on BB10 virtual keyboard too, if you prefer over swipe back.)
    03-05-15 01:37 PM
    I have a blackberryq10 and no I don't think that that's the problem I already checked my settings and I don't see anything wrong with it
    03-05-15 01:38 PM
    Okay I'll try that thank you!
    03-05-15 01:42 PM
    *raises both hands*

I have the same issue, mostly in Android apps. It breaks the tempo, honestly.
    03-05-15 03:11 PM
    Broke the glass on my KeyOne 2 weeks ago, so busted out the old Q10. This is the only thing that's frustrated me so far (BB10 is STILL the best UI for mobile IMO). Did anyone ever solve this?
    08-16-19 04:48 PM
    Broke the glass on my KeyOne 2 weeks ago, so busted out the old Q10. This is the only thing that's frustrated me so far (BB10 is STILL the best UI for mobile IMO). Did anyone ever solve this?
    What OS version are you running?

Posted via CB10
    08-16-19 05:38 PM
    What OS version are you running?

Posted via CB10
    Software Release: 10.3.3.2137
    08-16-19 10:55 PM
    Software Release: 10.3.3.2137
    Did you try Elites suggestion in post # 3?
    You could also go, Settings, Language and Input, Prediction and Correction, and Clear Learned Words.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ben xfg; 08-17-19 at 05:17 AM.
    08-17-19 04:58 AM
    Did you try Elites suggestion in post # 3?
    You could also go, Settings, Language and Input, Prediction and Correction, and Clear Learned Words.

Posted via CB10
    It's still doing it. :|

My Language and Input settings:

• Language: English (UK)
    • Region: United Kingdom (English)
    • Measurement System: Metric
    • Input Languages:
      • Language Detection: Off
      • Enabled Languages: English (UK)

• Prediction and Correction
      • Show Predictions: Off
      • Auto-Correct with Space bar: Off