I have had my Z10 for over two years, but i want a new phone and prefer to remain with BB. I want the next generation Z10 if it is coming. I like the size, and function of this phone, not interested in a keypad, i want a full touch and not the "Youngsters" economy model.

I cannot get a clear answer when or if BB plans to release anything like this.
    04-26-15 09:52 PM
    To be honest, you may be better off buying the Z30 right now at the ridiculously low price it's being sold. It's a huge step up in terms of battery performance and screen size, with a lot of added value features like miracast, usb OTG, the best speakerphones (stereo) on a smartphone, better microphones too.

Unfortunately it seems that no one is giving the 4.3" phone size much of a look in today's day and age. Though it doesn't take much to get used to the slightly larger z30.

And BlackBerry won't be releasing a 'ultra high spec' all touch anytime soon. Though I'm now using a passport, and I'd assume any high end full touch would have the same specs, I can say that the difference with my Z30 is marginal with regards to performance, though I appreciate this form factor.
    04-27-15 12:39 AM