My Z10 is still running OS 10.2.1.3062 and I tried to upgrade to 10.3 and there is no way to do that. I already asked the my carrier about this and their answer was that Blackberry hasn't released it to them and there is no way to get in contact with anyone at Blackberry either. Does anyone can help?
    Thanks

Magui Klapp
    04-03-15 05:01 PM
    The update will only be made available over-the-air (OTA) when it is approved by your carrier. The best thing to do in a case like this would be to either use Sachesi (let us know what issues you're having with updating via Sachesi and we can give you a hand), or use an autoloader (note that this method is destructive so it is advisable to perform a backup prior to installing the update in this fashion).
    04-03-15 07:16 PM
    The update will only be made available over-the-air (OTA) when it is approved by your carrier. The best thing to do in a case like this would be to either use Sachesi (let us know what issues you're having with updating via Sachesi and we can give you a hand), or use an autoloader (note that this method is destructive so it is advisable to perform a backup prior to installing the update in this fashion).
    Hello there, I have a Z10 STL100-3 what would be the best way to update it? I have tried sachesi but it keeps telling me the latest update is 10.2.1.3062. Regards

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 10:05 PM
    You need to use a different MCC/MNC code in Sachesi (also called a carrier code) to search for the latest update to download for your device. You can find a list of them here: Sachesi Codes for OS downloads

Open Sachesi and click on the Search tab, then click on Show Settings to display the currently used carrier code. Change this to 302 for the country and then 220 for the carrier, which is TELUS in Canada. Set the "Search for" option to Z10 (STL/2/3/4 + P9982) and then press the Search button at the bottom of the window. You should see 10.3.1.1865 (OS10.3.1.2708) (at the time of writing this post). In the list of files, uncheck com.telus.myaccountbb10 as it will be of no use to you (since you're on AT&T), then click the Download button. Sachesi will proceed to download all of the required files to a folder called 10.3.1.1865 within the folder you originally extracted Sachesi to.

Once the download has completed, connect your device to your computer and click on the Install tab. Drag and drop the 10.3.1.1865 folder onto Sachesi and it will provide you with a list of files that need to be upgraded, simply click the button to install and sit back while your device is upgraded. This process can take upwards of 30 minutes depending on how much stuff needs to be upgraded so don't worry if it takes a while. Once it has completed your device will be restarted and you'll be running OS 10.3.1.
    04-04-15 07:58 AM