Hi,

my girlfriend's iphone6 shows a message in Whatsapp that she claims to be old (older than 10 months), yet shows a recent time stamp / date. (1 week ago). The message was quite at the top in her inbox.

The person who contacted her was not in her contact list. But she knows the person and used to have Whatsapp conversations with him.

My gf says it must be a bug or some type of error. Is this even possible? I've never heard of something like that.
    02-08-17 08:51 AM
    Hi,

my girlfriend's iphone6 shows a message in Whatsapp that she claims to be old (older than 10 months), yet shows a recent time stamp / date. (1 week ago). The message was quite at the top in her inbox.

The person who contacted her was not in her contact list. But she knows the person and used to have Whatsapp conversations with him.

My gf says it must be a bug or some type of error. Is this even possible? I've never heard of something like that.
    Hmmm... is it possible your gf doesn't want you to know that she is still talking with this guy? Hate to throw that insinuation out there, but what are the chances that it has the wrong timestamp? Unless her date/time settings are off, but I think you would notice that.

I don't want to get involved in relationship matters, so I will stop commenting now.
    02-08-17 09:00 AM