WhatsApp keeps loading with no apparent reason. FB,sms and email all working fine,so I guess not the issue with my telco. My Whatsapp version is 2.12.24.2 and there are currently no updates for it but all my other friends using other types of phones have a later version of Whatsapp. It will work fine for a few hours but suddenly it will keep on loading again. My OS is 10.3 and I think it's the latest if I am not wrong? Sorry I am not really good with all these stuffs. I am rly frustrated with this problem. Wondering if it's my phone problem or the server problem at Whatsapp. I cannot find any other BlackBerry Classic users with this issue on forum. Sorry for the long post people! Thanks!
    09-07-15 03:44 AM
    WhatsApp keeps loading with no apparent reason. FB,sms and email all working fine,so I guess not the issue with my telco. My Whatsapp version is 2.12.24.2 and there are currently no updates for it but all my other friends using other types of phones have a later version of Whatsapp. It will work fine for a few hours but suddenly it will keep on loading again. My OS is 10.3 and I think it's the latest if I am not wrong? Sorry I am not really good with all these stuffs. I am rly frustrated with this problem. Wondering if it's my phone problem or the server problem at Whatsapp. I cannot find any other BlackBerry Classic users with this issue on forum. Sorry for the long post people! Thanks!
    Try using beta zone update, i'm sure, ur problem will be sortout

BlackBerry Passport
    Sunnydropx likes this.
    09-07-15 05:05 AM
    Hello thanks for the reply! I was the one who posted this qns. I went to BlackBerry Beta Zone and signed in as I have a BlackBerry ID,enlisted for the Whatsapp program. But it says no downloads currently available. It would be nice if you guys could send me a link or sth. Can't seem to find it on the website. Thanks!
    09-07-15 06:27 AM
    Hello thanks for the reply! I was the one who posted this qns. I went to BlackBerry Beta Zone and signed in as I have a BlackBerry ID,enlisted for the Whatsapp program. But it says no downloads currently available. It would be nice if you guys could send me a link or sth. Can't seem to find it on the website. Thanks!
    You need to get this app http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/35142896 there you'll find WhatsApp Beta.

Via Pasta CB10
    Sunnydropx likes this.
    09-07-15 09:29 AM
    Hi there! Sorry but yeap I figured that out and downloadedd the Whatsapp on the Beta Zone app. Works fine for a few hours but then the problem begins all over again. My Whatsapp is loading now again and it takes forever. So I am rly wondering if it's the problem with the phone itself?
    09-07-15 09:40 AM
    try delete whats app, restart the phone and download and install again then restart and see if anything changes,

Do you change any permission on whats app

Posted via CB10
    Sunnydropx likes this.
    09-07-15 10:09 AM
    Well I did that earlier in the day,it would work fine for a few hours but then the same problem crops up again. Everything was working fine when I got this phone till recently. Guess I would have to make a trip down to my BlackBerry Centre sigh. It's annoying me a lot as I use Whatsapp for both work and personal. What do you mean by me changing any permission on Whatsapp?
    09-07-15 10:14 AM
    When installing application on blackberry u see a set of permission come up with ticks in them, u have to click OK,

With Android you can change them, I never did it with my BlackBerry tho, but was wondering if you did,

Have you to using android whats app apk

Posted via CB10
    Sunnydropx likes this.
    09-07-15 12:31 PM
    Well I didn't rly notice any set of permission,just entered my phone number and it will initialize. Will try your method later,thanks! Hopefully it works
    09-07-15 09:11 PM
    I had this problem as well. There was a recent update (two days ago?) that might have been a Beta Zone update (although it came through BB World) that seems to have solved this problem. However, my battery life has gone to crap since the update. It's 12:15pm (off charger at 8am) and I'm at 43%. Previous to this update, I wouldn't be at 43% until maybe...5pm. Sigh...
    09-23-15 02:16 PM
    I had this problem as well. There was a recent update (two days ago?) that might have been a Beta Zone update (although it came through BB World) that seems to have solved this problem. However, my battery life has gone to crap since the update. It's 12:15pm (off charger at 8am) and I'm at 43%. Previous to this update, I wouldn't be at 43% until maybe...5pm. Sigh...
    Woah man sorry to hear that! But my Whatsapp issue have been solved after updating the OS and Whatsapp itself through BB World. Hopefully it stays! And my battery life is more or less the same as before though
    09-24-15 09:50 AM
    With the update, whatsapp now has access to my FB contacts which is not linked to my contacts. Any tips on how to keep whatsapp with only my regular contacts?
    09-25-15 05:47 AM
    I have the same issue. I can't even open the above link

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 08:16 PM
    With the update, whatsapp now has access to my FB contacts which is not linked to my contacts. Any tips on how to keep whatsapp with only my regular contacts?
    Well sadly,if you search for related topics about having random FB contacts in your Whatsapp,you would have known there is no way you can keep Whatsapp with only your regular contact( i.e. the one only in your phonebook). I am pissed with that too. Random ppl in my Whatsapp
    10-07-15 08:18 AM
    I have the same issue. I can't even open the above link

Posted via CB10
    Damn sorry to hear that! Hopefully by now,it should have been resolved? Did you try updating OS before updating Whatsapp through BB World?
    10-07-15 08:20 AM
    Are you restoring chats are reinstalling?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 08:22 AM