Does anyone have this problem?

When I get a message preview for a whatsapp group when in another window, the contact picture of the person sending the message pulls from the wrong contact (and is the contact picture of someone not in the group). The previewed name is correct, but the picture is someone else in my address book.

It only seems to happen with whatsapp group conversations.

Not sure I really care about it, but seems like a really weird quirk. Maybe it's something to do with my address book contacts, but wondering if anyone else has a similar problem.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 03:01 PM
    When you get an "Instant Preview" toast notification for a WhatsApp message, the system's notification service picks the photo by trying to match the message's title against your address book. We unfortunately have no control over this process, and its obviously not always right for group messages.

This is one of the many unfortunate cases where BlackBerry designed a feature to meet all the needs of the first-party apps, without thinking through all the additional cases that 3rd party apps might want or need to handle for the best user experience. (You can find many other similar quirks across the hub/notification infrastructure, and a few other places.)
    09-28-15 11:20 AM
    Thanks for that explanation. It makes me feel better that something isn't wrong on my end.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-15 10:06 AM