I have been using my BlackBerry Classic for the past 6 months. I constantly check for updates for the phone software along with the application installed and update them in time.
    I have been using whatsapp on my mobile data services and never faced an problem in sending or receiving all kinds of msgs, images, voice msgs and videos etc but for the past couple of days whatsapp is not performing the it's tasks properly. It gave some pop up error or caution like "Request Denied" I exactly don't remember but definitely something like this.
    Now the issue, when I usually send a msg to any contact in whatsapp it shows the clock besides the msgs as it is awaiting to be sent but until and unless I turn off and on my mobile network radio then the msg awaiting sign "clock" turns in to a "tick" sign as msg has been sent. I constantly have to repeat this process over and over again.
    Up till now I have uninstalled and again installed the app in light of which I thought the problem will be resolved but unfortunately it didn't.
    I would really like you guys to help me and guide me to resolve this matter.

Thanks,
    Falak Zaib

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 12:51 AM
    Hello Falik, usually when you see that "clock icon" next to your messages it means that you currently have no data connection. Would it be possible that you have run out of data on your plan?

Can't think of any other reason since its been working up till now.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.2.2339
    falak_zaib_2040 likes this.
    08-02-15 01:24 AM
    It is 1 tick after turning off, right? If yes, then the message is not sent but rather waiting to be sent or received and if you get 2 ticks then the message is sent and delivered. Check if your contacts are receiving your messages.

Besides, checking if your WiFi and data services are turned on, check if your date and time settings are set to update automatically.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    falak_zaib_2040 likes this.
    08-02-15 05:13 AM
    To Matty,

Thanks I did check my data plan service it didn't ran out but my service provider was having some issues at their end... I appreciate for the time you took to help and guide me

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 02:06 PM
    To Pirate_King,

Thank you for your time as well I will definitely keep these things in mind in future. I later figured out that my service provider is having issues with data plan services.

Posted via CB10
    Pirate_King likes this.
    08-02-15 02:12 PM
    To Matty,

Thanks I did check my data plan service it didn't ran out but my service provider was having some issues at their end... I appreciate for the time you took to help and guide me

Posted via CB10
    Your Welcome, glad I could help in some way. Fell free to ask about anything else!

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.2.2339
    08-03-15 12:41 AM