I have a business where I need to access social media apps and send and receive emails on a regular basis. The virtual keyboard of the Leap is ok with me, I just want to know how the Leap works for everyday business usage, namely the effectiveness of social media apps.
    08-11-15 11:48 AM
    It works as all BB10 devices.

There are apps for mostly all social platforms (Native: Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Igrann), FB Pages Android app works too. Not sure about stuff like Pinterest, but I suppor the Android version should work as well.

Personally, I'd go for a Z30, hadrware-wise. If you are like me (a one-man business), you get more bang for your buck this way. If you are gonna bulk-buy, then the Leap should get you going.

If the camerap performs as the Z30's (hardware wise they are the same), you should get good enough images to post.
    08-11-15 11:55 AM
    I can't talk specifically for the leap... I have the classic. But the apps are the same.

The facebook app is behind the app on ios and android.
    However it is nice having access to it from the blackberry hub. I don't use Twitter, but I know the client is good.

Instagram you have a few choices, from the blackberry app store you can get a couple third party apps, (I like inst10). You can also load the android instagram app. So it works just like it does on andoid.

For sending emails, and receiving emails. Blackberry is second to none. It in my opinion is far better then android, or ios in that category.

What I find awesome about it, is the hub. You don't have separate apps for txt, and email, facebook messages ETC. It's all there and as easy as pressing just one button to compose any type of message

What's your opinion about the Blackberry Leap?-img_20150811_125744.png

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 11:57 AM
    I have a business where I need to access social media apps and send and receive emails on a regular basis. The virtual keyboard of the Leap is ok with me, I just want to know how the Leap works for everyday business usage, namely the effectiveness of social media apps.
    Which social media apps?

What type of business - small, it's just you? Or a large company with many users that will all need to have apps and be managed?

If you lost access to a particular apps... say Instagram, would that be a problem for you? As Instagram and some other social media apps are only provided with either unofficial 3rd party APPS FOR APPS or by installing a "hack" that currently allows access to Google Play.
    08-11-15 12:06 PM
    Instagram doesn't need Google play to work. I had it on my q5 before I got my classic. No problems at all

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 02:08 PM