Hi crackberry
    i have updated my whatsapp from BB world yesterday to the latest version 2.16.76.2
    and ever since i cant upload videos

tried to switch to wifi connection and send every time i get along error message
    audio and pictures will be sent with no problems except videos.

this has only started with the latest update as the video call feature is gone too
    alot of users reporting the same issue in blackberry world reviews but i cant find a thread about it here

Z10 OS version 10.3.2.2876

please help
    11-19-16 05:58 AM
    Hi crackberry
    i have updated my whatsapp from BB world yesterday to the latest version 2.16.76.2
    and ever since i cant upload videos

tried to switch to wifi connection and send every time i get along error message
    audio and pictures will be sent with no problems except videos.

this has only started with the latest update as the video call feature is gone too
    alot of users reporting the same issue in blackberry world reviews but i cant find a thread about it here

Z10 OS version 10.3.2.2876

please help
    11-23-16 10:10 PM
    Did you get any updates on this? My wife and I are having the same issue since the update on our Z30s.
    11-23-16 10:11 PM
    Yeah known issue there have been several thread about that . No solution for now
    11-23-16 10:12 PM
    The updates just reset the expire clock on the BB app. There is no real development anymore for BB WA to keep pace with the other platforms so anything that gets updated on the Android/IOS app for new capabilities may break the BB WA app. Wouldn't hold my breath on it getting fixed.
    11-23-16 10:48 PM
    I'm facing the same problem. I'm not able to upload any videos to WhatsApp

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 03:59 AM
    Same here...

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 06:39 AM
    Have you tried a different version, like the version available using Snap or Cobalt, or downloading the APK directly?
    11-24-16 07:08 AM
    There are a few threads on this topic already here on Crackberry. I don't understand why this issue exists for some and not for others. Is it something in the setup? I updated a couple days ago too and luckily, I have not been affected. I was worried after I read the posts here, so I tested it with a friend and it works.

Not sure what is causing the issue.
    11-24-16 09:38 AM
    There are a few threads on this topic already here on Crackberry. I don't understand why this issue exists for some and not for others. Is it something in the setup? I updated a couple days ago too and luckily, I have not been affected. I was worried after I read the posts here, so I tested it with a friend and it works.

no its something in the whatsapp release and i think most if not all users who updated to the latest 16th november update are facing the same issue...
    11-25-16 03:17 AM
    Did you get any updates on this? My wife and I are having the same issue since the update on our Z30s.
    Sadly no, and have even private messaged some fellas here,,,,
    the only way we can send videos back if sideloaded a version earlier than the 2.16.76.2
    VIDEO CALL AND SENDING VIDEOS WILL WORK AGAIN
    11-25-16 03:20 AM
    Have you tried a different version, like the version available using Snap or Cobalt, or downloading the APK directly?

NO, and i dont want to use the android version yet
    11-25-16 03:21 AM

not too many threads yet, i have been looking for this native bar file since couple of days now till i gave up

if there is anyone who havent update the whatsapp yet simply can just extract the bar file and SHARE a copy would realy save our lives
    atleast till the 30th of june
    11-25-16 03:23 AM
    The updates just reset the expire clock on the BB app. There is no real development anymore for BB WA to keep pace with the other platforms so anything that gets updated on the Android/IOS app for new capabilities may break the BB WA app. Wouldn't hold my breath on it getting fixed.

there will be no fix,,, this update version has been released with this issue, bbworld users are not allowed to share any videos now nor make a video call,,,, thats the only way i get it.

the only solution we get if somebody still using the an earlier version to extract the bar file by sachesi and share it
    11-25-16 03:27 AM
    Yes same issue here
    11-25-16 07:07 AM
    I guess the reason few where not able to send videos is because of the format of the video ur sending try convert to the whatsapp default video format.you may be sucessfull...I had the same problem..the problem lies not in blackberry it is the same in android too
    the problem lies in whatsapp accept in default video format only...I guess

Posted via CB10
    11-26-16 04:34 AM
    I guess the reason few where not able to send videos is because of the format of the video ur sending try convert to the whatsapp default video format.you may be sucessfull...I had the same problem..the problem lies not in blackberry it is the same in android too
    the problem lies in whatsapp accept in default video format only...I guess

Posted via CB10
    No that's not true. We are not able to forward videos even.
    11-28-16 01:43 PM
    WhatsApp video sending problem has been resolved...works again

Posted via CB10
    11-29-16 12:21 PM
    yes, it is fixed finally sending video seems to work again,
    but no video call :'(
    11-29-16 01:27 PM
    Hi, the problem was fixed, it is working again for send videos.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-16 02:32 PM
    Yes it is working now,,, great,,,

#BlackBerryQ10
    11-30-16 05:02 AM