I am looking for a good work phone where I can access all of the social media apps with ease. Currently i own a Nokia widows phone and it's capabilities are limited in regards to downloadable apps. I own an online business where I send and receive word, excel, pdf, etc. docuemnts and I use social media apps (instagram, facebook, twitter, whatsapp, linkedin, google+, etc) quite frequently. I'm not a big gamer or anything of that nature as it pertains to my phone usage, but I just want to know what is the best Blackberry for my business needs?
    08-11-15 10:34 AM
    Officially....NONE, as the ecosystem isn't there for all these social media apps.

If you don't mind a few unauthorized hacks then most of the Android ecosystem is open too you. And the Passports size and keyboard makes for a great device. It's just a matter of what you are willing to "deal" with.
    08-11-15 10:47 AM
    I use a q10 for his keyboard and portability.
    I received and send about 20-30 emails a day and the q10 handle it very well (pdf,word,xl files etc..)
    For the app I try to use the mobile website as much I can but app are available too.
    Passport is the upgrade I'm planning but the phone size still an inconvenient for me

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 10:48 AM
    Would depend. I don't think Google + works on any BlackBerry. I could be wrong about that. Do you want a touch screen or pkb? How big a phone do you want to carry? Hands down, the z30 is the touch screen choice for what you are doing. Depends on your carrier too. If I needed to do all that you are doing, I'd be happy with my z30 but if I had carrier support and wanted a pkb I'd sure give the passport a shot.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 10:53 AM