I have been an android user and loved it. However, my Z10 for work has features that I have enjoyed using. It came time to upgrade and I was going for an LG G3 or Sony Z3 when I has a crazy thought, "get the passport!" Well, I did. I have began to customize it and loaded Google Play (thanks Cobalt) and then came Monday. I had to bring it out into the public. I have to admit I was a little conflicted about what my coworkers would think. I knew they would ask "why did you get a BB?" To my surprise I was not ridiculed as I would have expected. Most gave me an odd look at first and then started asking questions. My standard answer was "80% of this phone I love, 20% a hate, but the 80% makes it worth it." Now, I only ask that BB keep investing in this product so I can enjoy it even more!
    03-17-15 08:18 PM
    Them stealing it!!!!!!!!!!
    clickitykeys likes this.
    03-17-15 09:58 PM
    The thing makes me worry is youtubr. The worse part is gmaps. I always have to search for an android mobile for going to unknown place which embrace me.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 01:48 AM
    Most people that see my Z30 are stunned that it is a BlackBerry. Most people think it's a Samsung and then the convo starts....

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 02:05 AM
    I was in fear of an involuntary 72 hour commital at the asylum. After paying for a new screen out of my own pocket for a mistake BlackBerry made. They'll for sure lock me up when I get that slider.

Plus they have my last bad choices of the PlayBook.

That's enough to get me a nice quiet room with a thorazine drip. Gee thanks Chen.

Using Z10 since BlackBerry broke my Z30.
    03-18-15 02:17 AM
    Yes a friend asked me if blackberry is still surviving in the device industry? I told them pretty much uncertain about the company but yes the devices survive much better than those andros and ioss

Posted via CB 10 from z10
    03-18-15 02:30 AM
    Why do I have to tell them anything? My phone is my business, not theirs.

Posted via CB10
    rthonpm likes this.
    03-18-15 03:43 AM
    True. Most are concerned of the fact that limited apps and or limitations of popular apps on BlackBerry is just so bad. I don't need them and my BlackBerry is my daily driver hence whatever a mobile is ought to do BB 10.3 performs way better than any other OS available. No lags, Beautiful call quality,HD calling that is better than every other and it looks great too. But more importantly you are more secure . That's the reason why most of them, I mean people at high ranks prefer blackberry for.

Posted via CB 10 from z10
    03-18-15 04:30 AM
    Never worried! My choice, my phone. I don't question their tastes or lack thereof. You should never be worried about a sound choice you made. If you did your homework and it was the right phone for you, that is the end of it, right there.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 04:37 AM