what version of netflix works on Z30?
    01-17-16 11:31 AM
    Haven't really come across one that doesn't work. So any of the latest should be fine.
    01-17-16 05:44 PM
    The latest one that works is 3.16.1.

The newer 4.X.X series requires Kitkat and above.
    01-17-16 06:04 PM
    Haven't really come across one that doesn't work. So any of the latest should be fine.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is nothing native to BB10, is there? Everything is via Android?

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 06:06 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is nothing native to BB10, is there? Everything is via Android?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. It's an Android app. You will find it on Google Play Store and elsewhere.
    01-17-16 06:07 PM
    Yes. It's an Android app. You will find it on Google Play Store and elsewhere.
    Not intending to hijack this thread, but have there been any updates to the permissions for Android apps? Last I checked, it was an "all or nothing" type of arrangement, and a one time shot, no on/off features after install. That prevents the use of most, if not all, of the Android apps due to our business. Even just loading the Amazon App store was really over reaching and ultimately required us to get rid of it. Again, I assume this is all still the same?

Would love a Netflix App, but it's gotta fit the bill first I guess.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 06:17 PM
    Whatever is the latest version on the Amazon Appstore. BTW, if you don't find an app in there that you are looking for, sometimes emailing Amazon customer services and asking them to make it available for BlackBerry 10 does work
    01-17-16 06:22 PM
    Not intending to hijack this thread, but have there been any updates to the permissions for Android apps? Last I checked, it was an "all or nothing" type of arrangement, and a one time shot, no on/off features after install. That prevents the use of most, if not all, of the Android apps due to our business. Even just loading the Amazon App store was really over reaching and ultimately required us to get rid of it. Again, I assume this is all still the same?

Would love a Netflix App, but it's gotta fit the bill first I guess.

Posted via CB10
    Officially it's all or nothing.

Although with Android 4.3 (which is what BlackBerry uses in its Runtime) you can download 3rd party apps to control permissions. This loophole was closed with v4.4 and above, but permission control returns with v6 (Marshmallow).
    01-17-16 06:32 PM