There are just times when the device just becomes hotter than usual...even hot to the touch. What causes this and is there anything we can do to prevent it? Is it the CPU? The battery? A rouge app spiking the CPU? Extended telephone use?
    07-15-16 05:30 AM
    It's the cpu 99% of the time, usually something that has long and large scripts or something that requires a lot of CPU time.

Telephone use can do that yes, but mostly it will be an Internet based App (updating) or a game
    07-15-16 05:59 AM
    It's the cpu 99% of the time, usually something that has long and large scripts or something that requires a lot of CPU time.

Telephone use can do that yes, but mostly it will be an Internet based App (updating) or a game
    Yes! Much appreciated. A way to get to see any of your apps going Rogue and spiking the CPU is going to your Device Monitor in Quick Settings, tap the CPU processor icon and sort by 'current' if it is spiking now, or the other settings to get a historical look at your apps' activities. A long press will either let you close or even delete the offending app.

I like my coffee  BlackBerry� black! What?
    07-16-16 07:27 PM