Is there any Real difference between the BB Q10 & BB Classic with respect to performance, reliability, apps, usability, etc. I notice that the Q10 has a removable battery and I like that. The specs say the Q10 has a smaller battery but it appears that both phones have about the same hrs. of talk/standby time. The processor is the same so is there any noticable difference that actual users have noticed or why you would prefer one over the other? Currently, I'm with ATT and would like to return to BB. Thanks for your feedback......
    03-25-16 07:44 PM
    The Classic is bigger and heavier, has USB on the go, does not have hdmi, is has The Belt. The keys are a little bigger also. I much prefer the Classic over Q10 because of size, mainly. This is my personal opinion based on my personal experience. I have started with Q10 then Classic and Passport. Having said all that the Q10 is one of the sexier phones I have ever have. Might be the most sexy.
    03-26-16 02:22 AM
    Is there any Real difference between the BB Q10 & BB Classic with respect to performance, reliability, apps, usability, etc. I notice that the Q10 has a removable battery and I like that. The specs say the Q10 has a smaller battery but it appears that both phones have about the same hrs. of talk/standby time. The processor is the same so is there any noticable difference that actual users have noticed or why you would prefer one over the other? Currently, I'm with ATT and would like to return to BB. Thanks for your feedback......
    With regards to performance, both devices are exactly the same. The battery life is a little better on the BlackBerry Classic, since its 415mAh bigger.

The only reason to purchase the BlackBerry Classic over the BlackBerry Q10 is for the "Utility Belt" or "Tool Belt" and obviously because it has a bigger display.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    03-26-16 02:43 AM
    The hardware and OS are identical, so the lion's share should be as well.

With the Classic, you get a slightly larger screen, LCD instead of LED, a larger but non-removable battery, USB OTG, Slimport and, of course, the toolbelt.

Although, I do believe the Classic keyboard is less prone to double typing than the Q10 keyboard.

Make of that what you will.
    03-26-16 02:49 AM