I have ordered a black Passport a week ago; the online store showed stock. Up to now, the only thing I've received is a proof of purchase. I can't seem to find out the status of the order. Order tracking shows nothing. Any suggestions?
    12-02-14 08:45 AM
    They can sometimes be very slow to get your order moving. Go to the shopblackberry website and click "help" next to the cart icon. You can then enter your order #, select "shipping question", then "when will my order arrive?" - enter any relevant comments in the box below. I had to do this twice before I got any update on my recent order which sat for a week before I got a shipping confirmation. Good luck.

Richard
    12-02-14 09:22 AM
    I did try clicking help, and asking the question.

All I get in replay, is "Shortly" They have been saying that for over a week. Sure seems to me that BlackBerry is in trouble. Problem is, I will be traveling soon. so if they try to ship to me while away, it will end up being sent back. In the meantime, I cannot purchase from somewhere else, since the store also refuses to cancel the order and is holding my funds ransom.

This makes me nervous about the future of the company.
    12-07-14 08:38 PM
    I have ordered a black Passport a week ago; the online store showed stock. Up to now, the only thing I've received is a proof of purchase. I can't seem to find out the status of the order. Order tracking shows nothing. Any suggestions?

Contact Us

Order related questions
    If you just need to talk to a person about any order problems, please call us at:

1-866-957-0761
    12-07-14 08:42 PM