If blackberry stops support to bb10 ios what would you do? Would you stay with the brand and get lets say a priv for example or would you change phone brand?

For me i have to say if that happen it i will change phone brand and never come back to blackberry. Hopefully they will keep supporting bb10 phones.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-17 08:32 AM
    If?.... I guess it depends on what you consider support...

Some have moved on to the new BlackBerry Android devices, some have simply moved on to device that better meet their needs at the time. For others BB10 still meets their needs and they will use it for as long as they can... and then decided where to go.
    04-21-17 08:38 AM
    Hello eventually that will happen as BlackBerry has made an economic decision to move forward BlackBerry Android powered devices. Makes no sense to continue supporting yes an awesome OS but that has a lack of app support and public has not bought. it's nothing personal buy just reality. Don't judge BlackBerry so negatively and try for example the upcoming KEYᴼᴺᴱ your in for a pleasing positive surprise.
    04-21-17 08:41 AM
    If blackberry stops support to bb10 ios what would you do? Would you stay with the brand and get lets say a priv for example or would you change phone brand?

For me i have to say if that happen it i will change phone brand and never come back to blackberry. Hopefully they will keep supporting bb10 phones.

Posted via CB10
    It's pretty much already happened. You may as well just accept that. I went with a blackdroid
    04-21-17 09:42 AM
    Huh? I thought bb10 has been dead for over a year now. I sold my SE like 10 months ago because it was such a dead platform. Gorgeous OS tho
    04-21-17 10:17 AM
    I myself have gone with a PRIV largely because an app I wanted for work couldn't be made to work on my Classic.

Like others have said, people are already moving.

I did, however, meet another fellow yesterday who has just gotten a PRIV as well, he is staying loyal to BB.
    04-21-17 10:35 AM
    Just bought another passport for backup. Personally, I prefer to wait a few more years for berrydroid to mature before flipping the switch.

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    04-21-17 01:35 PM