I need to be able to port my existing mobile # to a system that will let me setup so that my cell phone and my employee's cell phone both ring when someone calls my existing mobile #. I need both of us to be able to call out using the existing mobile # so that customers see the same phone number no matter which of us is calling. It needs to have voicemail, and preferably voicemail-to-text.

I can't seem to find anything in BlackBerry World. I've tweeted BlackBerry, BlackBerryDev, Bla1ze, and DearBerryCB with no response. Google Voice won't work in my Z30. I think RingCentral MIGHT work, but I'd like to get some advice from people who've already figured this out.

HELP!

Thanks
    -Matt
    12-01-14 06:32 PM
    What part of Google voice isn't working for you? I use Google voice as my main number and have it working well with workarounds, I'd be happy to help
    12-01-14 07:09 PM
    I have installed Google Voice on my Z30 and I can't get past the "Sign in to Google Voice" screen. Clicking on the "Add account" button does nothing. I need to be able to dial out from my Z30 with the Google Voice number so that both myself and my employee will have the same caller ID number to our customers. Whatever solution I end up with, it has to allow that and allow both of us to see when there are voicemails and check the voicemail easily.
    12-01-14 07:24 PM
    I don't have the Google Voice app but I still get text and calls. It seems to be tied up with or without the app installed.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 07:52 PM
    I don't have the Google Voice app but I still get text and calls. It seems to be tied up with or without the app installed.

Posted via CB10
    How do you route the outgoing calls through your GV number? I have the same issue as the OP and would like to use my Passport for outgoing calls on GV.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    12-01-14 07:57 PM
    I ue the mobile google voice site, you can dial out from there. Ithelps that all my numbers are synced with my gmail so onthe mobile site you just go to contacts and click them to dial or text. When you click dial you get a prompt to place the call through your phone
    12-02-14 08:55 AM