So after being a Blackberry user for many years I switched to the Google Nexus 5 phone last year. Long story short after a year the phone stopped working, and I think I am done with it. Got my 9900 going again, and I gotta say I didn't realize how much I missed it.

I am thinking of getting the Classic, but with my business I've become really dependant on being able to access my Google Drive from my smartphone. Not sure if its possible with os7.1 (if it is please let me know), but I definitely need to have a good solid app for this if I am going to get the Classic. I apologize if this has been discussed before. FYI the reason I switched to android from my 9900 was OS7's inability to sync multiple google calendars.

Thanks!

Trevor
    01-09-15 08:20 AM
    So after being a Blackberry user for many years I switched to the Google Nexus 5 phone last year. Long story short after a year the phone stopped working, and I think I am done with it. Got my 9900 going again, and I gotta say I didn't realize how much I missed it.

I am thinking of getting the Classic, but with my business I've become really dependant on being able to access my Google Drive from my smartphone. Not sure if its possible with os7.1 (if it is please let me know), but I definitely need to have a good solid app for this if I am going to get the Classic. I apologize if this has been discussed before. FYI the reason I switched to android from my 9900 was OS7's inability to sync multiple google calendars.

Thanks!

Trevor
    Google doesn't have an official Google Drive app natively on BlackBerry 10, although apps like PlayCloud do support Google Drive and are native.
    01-09-15 08:34 AM
    Check out this thread. Tells you how to get google play store, download google apk. Etc etc .

So if you're really thinking about the Classic you can use this thread to your advantage as it only takes os 2.1 and above I believe.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    01-09-15 10:33 PM
    Check out this thread. Tells you how to get google play store, download google apk. Etc etc .

So if you're really thinking about the Classic you can use this thread to your advantage as it only takes os 2.1 and above I believe.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    I use that. Just downloaded Drive and without patching it gave me an error. Tried again after patching with Lucky Patcher and it just closed a few seconds after opening it.

Thus, I think PlayCloud, as goku_vegeta said, may be your answer.
    01-10-15 01:46 AM
    I think this will do nicely for you. In a nutshell, Docs to Go android version. Try the BlackBerry version on your phone first.

http://utbblogs.com/blackberry/googl...b10-can-it-be/

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    Last edited by LoneStarRed; 01-10-15 at 03:34 AM.
    01-10-15 03:14 AM