I have been reading that Apollo is not available on the BlackBerry platform. I enjoyed Apollo because it did not have commercials. I know Pandora is now available, but they have commercials unless you pay to opt out. What is a good replacement for Apollo??
    11-06-16 04:56 PM
    Are you looking for a BB10 app? If so, there is none. You would have to consider Android options.
    11-06-16 06:49 PM
    Besides, Pandora, is there another app that will work that does not have advertising and is free like Apollo was
    11-06-16 09:11 PM
    The developer of the app HAD to quit offering it. People are listening online now without buying music, the music industry, and we, are in a period of transition.

If we all listen for free, who's gonna 'pay the fiddler?'

Paying few bucks a month for a subscription is worth commercial free listening. I pay for Slacker with the offline listening feature, and have decided to not renew Pandora, though it was a slow decision, I just don't need them both.

Some apps let you download SOME mp3s, and sometimes just buying digital music is worth it.

And some apps let you record a station you have turned on to play again later.

Our free ride is somewhat over, however, there are still free and cheap ways to get music. I like buying from allflac dot com, inexpensive (mostly!), you can preview half to most of it free online, and there is a good variety and a good mix of new and old.
    11-06-16 11:00 PM