I forgot my device password and I have three attempts left before all the data on my phone will be wiped and want to know what the device passcode requirements are, so I can rule out the ones that can't be right out of the few possibilities in my mind.

I usually use the picture password to unlock my Passport so I forgot what my actual alphanumeric password is. Now, my finger tried, five times, unsuccessfully, unlocking my Passport in the pocket without my knowing and when the device asked for the alphanumeric password, I entered it wrong twice, leaving three more attempts before all data gets wiped.

I know that my work password for Blackberry balance has certain requirements imposed by my employer, namely that the password has to have at least one upper case letter, lower case letter, number and special character, and has to be minimum 10 characters long. I know that password, as I use that password daily.

Help would be really appreciated. If there is a way to prevent the data from being wiped after 10 wrong attempts, that would be good as well.
    12-26-16 10:14 AM
    Generally the only password requirements are that the password chosen be memorable by the person choosing the password, so that it can not (or is not likely to) be forgotten.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    Generally the only password requirements are that the password chosen be memorable by the person choosing the password, so that it can not (or is not likely to) be forgotten.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    12-26-16 10:32 AM
    Stop trying the password and ask the BES administration to reset.
    12-26-16 11:18 AM