I heard some positive things so I thought I'd pick one up. It hates connecting to the wifi and when it does I can't use spotify, netflix Google drive to name a few and it took me days to work that out! I was really excited but now unless I use it as a giant ipod or check my Facebook in a pants format I'm not sure of the point - hate being negative, any tips? Cheers x
    11-14-14 10:40 AM
    I'm using mine as a clock nightstand (with the oem dock).

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 10:44 AM
    I hope you got it for like, $40. That's about its actual value now. It's an alarm clock with an integrated video player, it's NOT a modern tablet and it basically doesn't run any apps aside from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and if you can get it working Flipboard. I also hope you have a BlackBerry phone because it's almost worthless without one. You can use it as a couch internet browser and respond to emails or check your calendar. About the best unique 'feature' I can think of in addition to that is responding to SMS and BBMs without your phone when you're at home. Apart from that... you can open attachments from your phone directly onto the PB for a larger viewing screen (assuming you have a Blackberry phone) or you can hook up the PB to HDMI and just use it as a video player for movies you've downloaded onto the Playbook (no Netflix!) to your TV as you can use your phone as a remote control.
    11-14-14 11:10 AM
    Radio, check the weather, play music, or watch a movie and play games. That's all its good for
    11-14-14 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD