I just bought a Lenovo A319, with android. It seems that playbook accepts its bluetooth, and says something about "Audio/Video Remote Control". What exactly can I do between them?

I want to transfer some musics from Playbook to Lenovo via this. Is it possible? And how?
    05-20-15 11:30 AM
    If connected via BT, you should be able to click on your music files to send via BT, then click yes on the prompt(box) asking you if you want to receive on your Lenovo A319. Click yes, and files should start downloading from the Playbook to the other.
    If connected via BT, you should be able to click on your music files to send via BT, then click yes on the prompt(box) asking you if you want to receive on your Lenovo A319. Click yes, and files should start downloading from the Playbook to the other.
    05-20-15 01:38 PM
    How? Where is sharing option in Playbook?
    05-21-15 01:27 AM
    How? Where is sharing option in Playbook?
    I would have to first find my Playbook, knock off the months of dust, then charge it. I haven't used mine since I purchased my 1st Q10.....last year. However, if it's available, should be able to send after pairing. If not (meaning if what I previously posted isn't working), you will need to utilize a PC and transfer the old-fashion way. I sometimes forget the age of my old Playbook........compared to my other devices where using BT to transfer files is not a problem.
    05-21-15 05:06 PM