Help! I reset password today on BB Classic and don't remember it (stupid, I know). I'm at 8 of 10 attempts, receiving a message that device data will be erased. The password screen is telling me to: Enter "blackberry" - just not sure what this will do and I don't want to waste another attempt by typing that in the password field. If I end up typing it, do I include the quotation marks?
    06-15-16 09:26 PM
    At five wrong attempts, you are asked to enter "BlackBerry" , which then gives you five more tries.

If you don't remember your password, there is no way to recover. It will wipe your device back to factory settings.

After that, you will need to enter your BBID login and password before you can set up your device again. Without that, you will have a brick.
    At five wrong attempts, you are asked to enter "BlackBerry" , which then gives you five more tries.

If you don't remember your password, there is no way to recover. It will wipe your device back to factory settings.

After that, you will need to enter your BBID login and password before you can set up your device again. Without that, you will have a brick.
    06-15-16 09:34 PM
    06-15-16 09:41 PM