i m sending a bbm to a contact in my iphone and it never delivered ? the can be that this contact deleted me?
    ?
    11-23-14 12:00 PM
    Contact most likely has not connected to either data or Wi-Fi, or the phone is off. Therefore, the phone is unavailable for delivery.

Q10 ? The Other Crackberry Pirate ? Z30 | via CB10
    11-23-14 12:19 PM
    This is a common problem with cross platform BBM. Well documented in many threads. It is a flaw in BBM that, after a year of BlackBerry refusing to acknowledge the problem, had finally improved in the update before last.

Sadly, after the most recent updates (which ironically added features almost no one asked for)... the flaws are back again.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 12:26 PM
    This is a common problem with cross platform BBM. Well documented in many threads. It is a flaw in BBM that, after a year of BlackBerry refusing to acknowledge the problem, had finally improved in the update before last.

Sadly, after the most recent updates (which ironically added features almost no one asked for)... the flaws are back again.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure you can come to that definite conclusion based solely on the OP's description.

In our family contacts, we have a number of iPhone and Android BBM members whom we communicate with frequently. The messages have been exchanged reliably for months, every time, without fail, so while your description is a possibility, it also is not a certainty.

Perhaps if the OP provided a few more details, more informed assistance can be provided.

11-24-14 09:45 AM
    I'm not sure you can come to that definite conclusion based solely on the OP's description.

In our family contacts, we have a number of iPhone and Android BBM members whom we communicate with frequently. The messages have been exchanged reliably for months, every time, without fail, so while your description is a possibility, it also is not a certainty.

Perhaps if the OP provided a few more details, more informed assistance can be provided.

Good point, maybe I should have noted that my description is not based solely on OP description.

In fact it is mostly based on my own long term experience with my XBBM contacts within my own home and around the world.

Delivery notifications are a define problem...

Posted via CB10
    HighFlight88 likes this.
    11-24-14 10:59 AM