Hi- first time posting here. I have a q10, running 10.2.1.2156 on Tmobile, bought new off of ebay for only Tmobile network over 2 yrs ago. No software updates available through Tmobile, blackberry link, or blackberry website. Past postings have indicated I could load 10.3 manually, but those postings are about 1+ year old, and links to the download don't work. I like my phone, esp the qwerty keyboard, and don't care that much about apps, but recently I have trouble accessing mobile websites, presumably because the browser and the OS lack up to date security patches. I guess I could try to download a different browser (currently using native browser) but options are limited because of the OS version I'm running. Thoughts? Thank you!
    11-26-16 01:04 PM
    You need a PC to run an OS autoloader.

Download, unzip, plug in phone, run. Done.

Your phone will be wiped during the process. If you need to backup something use Ultimate Backup from BBW.

Here is the latest OS (10.3.2.2813) for TMO with WiFi calling:

https://mega.nz/#!9EIEgJJZ!TBzimNwsT...5E7ECDmfGO7XMc
    11-26-16 01:09 PM
    Hi- first time posting here. I have a q10, running 10.2.1.2156 on Tmobile, bought new off of ebay for only Tmobile network over 2 yrs ago. No software updates available through Tmobile, blackberry link, or blackberry website. Past postings have indicated I could load 10.3 manually, but those postings are about 1+ year old, and links to the download don't work. I like my phone, esp the qwerty keyboard, and don't care that much about apps, but recently I have trouble accessing mobile websites, presumably because the browser and the OS lack up to date security patches. I guess I could try to download a different browser (currently using native browser) but options are limited because of the OS version I'm running. Thoughts? Thank you!
    Further to Conite's directions the following "how to" may also be helpful.

http://www.blackberryos.com/blackber...martphone.html

Posted via CB10
    11-26-16 05:19 PM
    Thanks Conite for the link to the update OS for Q10 on Tmobile.

I downloaded it to my pc (which is a 64 bit windows 7 device), specifically to the download folder of the chrome browser.

I had anticipated this would be a zipped file, and prior to its download, had also downloaded 7-zip for the purpose of opening the file in windows prior to loading it on to the q10...but evidently I'm having trouble with this as well.

Sorry for what may seem like a very basic question, but since I don't have too much experience with zipped files (and unzipping/extracting them), could you advise as to which program may be best for unzipping/opening the updated OS file in windows 7?

Thanks!
    11-27-16 10:58 AM
    Thanks Conite for the link to the update OS for Q10 on Tmobile.

I downloaded it to my pc (which is a 64 bit windows 7 device), specifically to the download folder of the chrome browser.

I had anticipated this would be a zipped file, and prior to its download, had also downloaded 7-zip for the purpose of opening the file in windows prior to loading it on to the q10...but evidently I'm having trouble with this as well.

Sorry for what may seem like a very basic question, but since I don't have too much experience with zipped files (and unzipping/extracting them), could you advise as to which program may be best for unzipping/opening the updated OS file in windows 7?

Thanks!
    Use 7zip. It will extract a single .exe file.
    11-27-16 11:17 AM
    Conite-

I just wanted to let you know that I was able to successfully upgrade my q10 to OS10.3.2.2813 via the link you provided.

Much appreciated!
    11-30-16 09:42 AM
    Conite-

I just wanted to let you know that I was able to successfully upgrade my q10 to OS10.3.2.2813 via the link you provided.

Much appreciated!
    Good stuff.
    11-30-16 11:00 AM