what is the best os for blackberry z10 ? as i'm using 10.2.1.2977 but my smartphone shows the battery is low and cell get turn off as this signal came up on the screen when battery remain 20% also sometime it get turn off and i have to restart this again... plzzz help me
    07-17-14 07:45 PM
    what is the best os for blackberry z10 ? as i'm using 10.2.1.2977 but my smartphone shows the battery is low and cell get turn off as this signal came up on the screen when battery remain 20% also sometime it get turn off and i have to restart this again... plzzz help me
    Did you swap the battery? Or took it out device not shut down by upper button? Then the device's monitor would lose track of the battery level. You should "recalibrate"... nothing difficult, but telling the device: "this value is full charge, this value is empty etc."
    The manover is easy: Take the battery out, in mid charge (or highest shown charge value, say even when fully charged, after 5 min, the device shows only 96%).
    Let the battery out for about 10-15min. I also press once on the upper button battery being out, so to empty "the condenser".
    Put battery in again and charge the device to full (about 2 and half hour, even if stucks at 98%, it is full, but does not recognize it).
    Use the device until it turnes off by itself. Recharge to full.
    Now the device "knows" again what is full, what is empty and shows the right percentage again.

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    07-17-14 07:57 PM