I am looking for a wearable (on arm) fitness tracker to be used with a Blackberry 10 App.
    12-16-15 03:48 PM
    I use the Fitbit Charger HR(Heart Rate) which fills my needs without taking too much space.. I use the CasaRun Pro, as this App is great in several ways but does not use the Fitbit heart rate value. This value is calculated when using the Android version of Fitbit. Though the Windows 10 desktop version uses the provided Fitbit value. I don't use the Endomondo App on my Passport as I found it was not accurate, after checking with distance measured with my car. Have not found the reason why yet??
    I use the Fitbit Charger HR(Heart Rate) which fills my needs without taking too much space.. I use the CasaRun Pro, as this App is great in several ways but does not use the Fitbit heart rate value. This value is calculated when using the Android version of Fitbit. Though the Windows 10 desktop version uses the provided Fitbit value. I don't use the Endomondo App on my Passport as I found it was not accurate, after checking with distance measured with my car. Have not found the reason why yet??
    12-16-15 06:31 PM
    CascaRun Pro is what I use. Works nicely. Before you purchase it, wait until the 20th December as BlackBerry World is giving away a couple free premium apps. CascaRun Pro may be one of them.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    12-17-15 11:07 AM
    Mio with CascaRun Pro

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 11:09 AM
    CascaRun Pro.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    12-17-15 08:18 PM