I lost all my android apps in device switch and need to DL them again. Is Mobile1 best or is the a better method that isnt too complicated? I had Mobile W before, but most of the time I would get error msgs that Google services had "stopped working".. sometimes I would just click ok and continue and it would work and sometimes not work. Is there a more reliable method to DL android apps on OS 10.3.2.858 (release 10.3.2.556) onto the Classic and the. Z30?

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 08:14 PM
    Use the Amazon Appstore. All other methods are going to be by your definition, problematic for you. Especially if you find using 1Mobile problematic. Some Android apps just aren't compatible with BlackBerry 10 and you'll have to deal with it or look into some of those problematic solutions.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-28-15 08:37 PM
    Yeah if you want an easy "fool proof" way just use the amazon store, like the post above me says.

My reccomewndation to you is to use snap.

You will have to do a bit of work to get it on your device.
    Just search the forum and there is posts on how to do it.

But once you have it on your phone, it's as simple as can be to use.
    The reason I recommend it is the amazon app store doesn't have a lot of apps (instagram for instance)

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 10:23 PM
    Easiest as stated is the amazon appstore, but as stated by recommendation above (lol) snap is the best solution for most. You just need to do your research on how to install it. Its not hard to do if you follow instructions. Once snap is installed, you will never have to do any further research, just locate the app/game you want within the snap app and download then install. Most apps work correctly via snap but a few will not from what I have read. I have installed over 100 programs via snap and they have all worked for me

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    07-28-15 10:30 PM
    Play store

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 02:50 PM
    Play store

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree.
    07-29-15 03:00 PM
    Amazon comes pre-installed on all BB10 devices, so it would be the easiest BUT for those apps that you can't find on the Amazon app store, which are plenty, the easiest way is to search the forums for Cobalt's Play Store. It is 3 files that you download and install (following the instructions provided by Cobalt in his thread) and this will give you access to most of the Android apps you need.
    07-29-15 03:07 PM
    Use the Amazon Appstore. All other methods are going to be by your definition, problematic for you. Especially if you find using 1Mobile problematic. Some Android apps just aren't compatible with BlackBerry 10 and you'll have to deal with it or look into some of those problematic solutions.
    This. Amazon Appstore being preloaded on the phone inherently makes it the EASIEST. I prefer both Cobalt's Google Play Store and Snap over the Amazon Appstore, but to get you started at least to download the apps you've lost, use Amazon Appstore.

Posted with my  Classic
    07-29-15 03:24 PM