Have a bb curve 9360 (love it) but audio shot and keyboard letters worn. Need to replace bc I need one device that has the keypad and keyboard bc use it for word processing type stuff which I can do in one hand thanks to easy "start selection" feature that won't require me to stare at a screen and maneuver on touchscreen. I can get another 9360 but is there some upgrade to that (bigger screen, more memory?) that doesn't lose the old fashioned keyboard and keypad stuff? If I get a new 9360 is there software on any other thing I can buy that will make it the best it can be? Thanks.
    10-20-14 07:47 AM
    If you don't want to wait for the upcoming BB Classic, then probably your best bet is the Bold 9900. You should be able to find one on the after market at a reasonable cost, PLUS they do still sell them new.

BlackBerry US Online Store - BlackBerry Bold 9900 - Black
    If you don't want to wait for the upcoming BB Classic, then probably your best bet is the Bold 9900. You should be able to find one on the after market at a reasonable cost, PLUS they do still sell them new.

BlackBerry US Online Store - BlackBerry Bold 9900 - Black
    10-20-14 08:40 AM