I have Classic and I'm using my land lords wifi connection and doesn't knw about it :P So what is the alternate option for me to connect my bb to wifi without changing the characters of the wifi?
    05-20-15 06:37 PM
    You can't just randomly connect to someone's network without the password......
    You would have to ask them, or pay for your own network. This isn't a BB issue, this is a problem for all your other phones/computers/devices as well
    Ask the landlord what the password is, and see if he/she is willing to give it to you
    You won't find someone explaining to you how to hack the wifi here, hell you'll get booted off the forum for hacking related questions
    And trust me, your landlord will know if he/she tries to find out. Accessing the router will immediately show which devices are connected and doing what
    05-20-15 06:44 PM
    Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*
    * Stolen devices should be reported to your local police and mobile service provider.

/closed
    05-20-15 07:02 PM