I'm a big user of the Q10 kb shortcuts and I noticed something odd when deleting multiple pictures. When I press "b" to go to the bottom, click and hold a picture, and then hit the select more option, it goes back up to the top of the pictures. The annoying thing is, the "b" shortcut won't work anymore and I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to go and select the rest of the pictures I want to delete.

What makes it really weird is that if I use the space bar to scroll down however much I want, upon doing the select more process, the screen stays wherever it was before. The same thing happens if I just scroll to a random spot in the middle.

One last thing, with the latter two actions, if I just hit select items by hitting the three dot button thing, it'll go back to the top but, if I press and hold on a picture till the menu comes up and then hit select more, it stays in place.

Is this just happening to me or is this some weird glitch?

Also, sorry in advance if this is confusing, it was difficult to try and make sense of in writing.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 01:47 AM
    when i delete pictures i hit select more and select them all before i hit delete. Does that NOT work?
    02-16-15 04:27 PM