When I want to log in wechat using latest apk file,its wont log in and the message from wechat appear that connection unavailable,but my wifi or data connection were stable! Before this everything was fine,but now I cant even log in
    12-01-16 08:06 PM
    Hi. Did you update WeChat to the latest version? If you did that is the problem. What you need to do is download WeChat version 6.3.13 onto your phone from apkpure.com or another reliable site and you will have no problem with WeChat. This is the version I'm running on both my Passport SE & Z10. With this version I can text or make calls without an issue. I hope this helps. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE (Still waiting on 10.3.3) & Semi Retired Z10
    ahhhlain likes this.
    12-01-16 08:17 PM
    Agreed. I am not a big WeChat person, but just recently ran into the same issue you described. I only use the app sparingly as a friend moved to China and she said that is the only messenger the "regime" lets them use. 6.3.13 is the same version I am running and seems to work fine, but I haven't tested all the functions (or even know what all the functions are).

Test it out and see if it works. If you can't find the file, perhaps I can post the apk that I have. However, I can't remember how I got it, so I have no idea how safe it is, but it works for me.
    12-02-16 09:06 AM
    Agreed. I am not a big WeChat person, but just recently ran into the same issue you described. I only use the app sparingly as a friend moved to China and she said that is the only messenger the "regime" lets them use. 6.3.13 is the same version I am running and seems to work fine, but I haven't tested all the functions (or even know what all the functions are).

Test it out and see if it works. If you can't find the file, perhaps I can post the apk that I have. However, I can't remember how I got it, so I have no idea how safe it is, but it works for me.
    Post it here budd. Xoxo

Posted via CB10
    12-14-16 02:20 AM