Just went to try to purchase a moto 360 but was unable to download android wear app (doesn't exist in amazon) . What will blackberry owners do to connect to Wearables ? Or do we just miss out.

BlackBerry z30

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 01:56 PM
    Not so sure about Android wear, BUT Pebble works pretty good with BB10 via a 3rd party app called Talk2Watch....

Talk2Watch Pro updated with caller ID support and access to the Pebble appstore | CrackBerry.com
    Pebble is pretty much the only wearable that's reliable for connecting to BlackBerry currently.
    03-25-15 02:18 PM
    Not so sure about Android wear, BUT Pebble works pretty good with BB10 via a 3rd party app called Talk2Watch....

Talk2Watch Pro updated with caller ID support and access to the Pebble appstore | CrackBerry.com
    03-25-15 02:19 PM
    Some have been able to get the Android App via SNAP, or Cobalts Google Play Store....

But some apps and wearables will connect and some will not.

I know that there have been a few articles on wearables, I guess it is a matter of doing some research and seeing what devices and apps work the best.
    pkcable likes this.
    03-25-15 02:21 PM
    Some have been able to get the Android App via SNAP, or Cobalts Google Play Store....

But some apps and wearables will connect and some will not.

I know that there have been a few articles on wearables, I guess it is a matter of doing some research and seeing what devices and apps work the best.
    I can verify that the Martian Notifier does not work. I will do some testing with my 360 after I have dinner with the folks tonight.
    03-25-15 02:33 PM
    I wish I read this 3 days ago. I bought the Martian 2nd hand and yes it does not work. Doesn't stay connected, doesn't do most thing. I do get calls but that's it.
    03-26-15 04:46 PM
    Very disappointing, I thought BlackBerry was supposed to lead the quest to dominate IoT... The Wearables market is going to explode in 2015...this might be proof that BlackBerry is officially out of hardware game. I hope they can charge for their BBM on android watches but I'm just not getting their IoT strategy. I thought they had a winner, now I don't.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 09:20 PM