Just got me BB Passport:

1. Is there any way I can use/switch on virtual keyboard instead of using physical keyboard?

2. Can I use the same BlackBerry ID on Passport as on my bb z30 or do I have to have a new ID for Passport, I'm planning to use both phones for some time.

3. What's the easiest way to transfer my data from z30 to passport?

Thank you
    12-10-16 01:22 PM
    Download the app from BlackBerry World called "Silent Keys"

That's pretty much the best you can get for a virtual keyboard on a PKB device. It's not ideal but it does the job.

Posted via CB10
    hubbie likes this.
    12-10-16 01:30 PM
    You can use the BBID on both devices no problem.

Posted via CB10
    hubbie likes this.
    12-10-16 01:30 PM
    Use BlackBerry Link to transfer data.

Posted via CB10
    hubbie likes this.
    12-10-16 01:31 PM
    They answered your questions but I'll mention the physical keyboard on the Passport is phenomenal!

I have the AT&T Passport version and I've loved it. Although it took get used to because of the size coming from my Z10 that I love to the Passport but the touch movements on the keyboard are amazing.

Hope you enjoy your Passport. If you decide you don't want it, keep me in mind as I might buy it.

 BlackBerry AT&T Passport SQW100-3/10.3.2.2876 on AT&T
    12-10-16 01:36 PM
    They answered your questions but I'll mention the physical keyboard on the Passport is phenomenal!

I have the AT&T Passport version and I've loved it. Although it took get used to because of the size coming from my Z10 that I love to the Passport but the touch movements on the keyboard are amazing.

Hope you enjoy your Passport. If you decide you don't want it, keep me in mind as I might buy it.

 BlackBerry AT&T Passport SQW100-3/10.3.2.2876 on AT&T
    sure, I will
    12-10-16 03:24 PM
    Download the app from BlackBerry World called "Silent Keys"

That's pretty much the best you can get for a virtual keyboard on a PKB device. It's not ideal but it does the job.

Posted via CB10
    first of all thanks for answering my questions, secondly: I just came across a small problem trying to download "silent keys" from BBW..it seems like you have 2 options to pay: a credit card or paypal..I was wondering if there was any other option to pay..I'm from Germany..
    12-10-16 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD