Every once in a while a small overlay will appear on my BlackBerry Q10 screen. It has a black translucent background with yellow text which displays real time video information such as cpu, memory, fps, events, api, draw, triangle, and vertex. This covers most of the lower left corner of the screen, is about 1/4 of the width of the screen, and sits a few pixels from the bottom feft corner of the screen.

If I try to take a screen shot so I can show you, it doesnt appear in the picture. I dont have anything handy to take a picture.

The only way I know of to get rid of it is to restart the device. Does anybody know a keyboard combination that would turn this off, or know where it comes from?

Thank you.

JerryD
    01-08-15 10:46 AM
    Every once in a while a small overlay will appear on my BlackBerry Q10 screen. It has a black translucent background with yellow text which displays real time video information such as cpu, memory, fps, events, api, draw, triangle, and vertex. This covers most of the lower left corner of the screen, is about 1/4 of the width of the screen, and sits a few pixels from the bottom feft corner of the screen.

If I try to take a screen shot so I can show you, it doesnt appear in the picture. I dont have anything handy to take a picture.

The only way I know of to get rid of it is to restart the device. Does anybody know a keyboard combination that would turn this off, or know where it comes from?

Thank you.

JerryD
    Swipe down at an angle from the top left corner a few times to toggle between the screens until they go away.
    01-08-15 10:49 AM