Can anyone help me out here. My mother has a PlayBook and it has a PIN tied to her Hotmail account. When I enter this PIN or email address into her contact It doesn't recognize this as being a Valid video chat PIN. Only she can call me from her PlayBook. When I had a PlayBook instead of my BB 10 I could open video chat and manually enter her PIN and call. I don't know how to call her anymore, as I just can't open a blank video chat screen to enter the PIN, just can only work thru contacts or notification of her calling. Let me know if there is a way around this.

Thanks, chris

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 09:29 AM
    I had this problem with a BB10 PIN also - when I tried creating a contact using the PIN (for the same reason of BBM video calling) I got the message that it was not a valid PIN even if I am sure it was valid. I don't remember what I did to make it work - I guess I repeated the procedure a few more times until it finally worked.
    12-29-14 09:42 AM
    Subscribing.
    Similar issue, though I CAN make calls from bb10>playbook, it doesn't act:ually ring

Playbook and bb10 using same bbid
    Playbook pin added to a contact
    Contact shows "voice chat available"

Also, if I miss a call, I can return it by opening the notification

Though again, it doesn't seem to actually work though

Also... playbook> bb10 video chat works. But playbook > passport the video is always rotated sideways

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-29-14 10:03 AM
    I also use the notification if she calls from her PB, then I click on the notification that she called and it will call her back. That's my only way.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 11:13 PM