It shows online, it rings on time but when I pick a call or someone picks up my call it gets disconnected automatically. Annoying.
    Can someone post me the properly working viber version for 10.3.1.1154?

Posted Via : The Beast 'BlackBerry Z10' [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    12-23-14 10:55 AM
    The only version that is working is 4.3.3

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 01:55 PM
    The only version that is working is 4.3.3

Posted via CB10
    Yup.....our bad luck

Posted Via : The Beast 'BlackBerry Z10'
    12-25-14 09:45 PM
    I had Viber 10 that I have installed from BB World and it was just about working on my Z30. I had 10.2.1. Having been bored long enough with the OS, tow days ago, I decided to take the risk of updating to the 10.3.1.1154. The difference was immediately felt with the OS, but Viber didn't work. The BBW app downloaded and installed but did not get pass the error message on signing in. I then turned to the android that I downloaded from snap. This only synced one contact from nearly 200. Gone through the ordeal and synced 50 of these manually, to discover that it cuts off calls after one ring. I then went and downgraded the OS back to the 10.2.1. The exact problems happened, even though I am on the official 10.2.1 through link after wiping the handset clean. Viber is very much needed for me as I do have friends and family overseas. BBM is not an option for me as it's voice and video calls do not work on other platforms properly. Feel really stuck now. If any one has a solution it would be much appreciated. I will try and post this on other threads in the hope some one may know a trick of some sort.
    12-28-14 02:04 PM
    I had Viber 10 that I have installed from BB World and it was just about working on my Z30. I had 10.2.1. Having been bored long enough with the OS, tow days ago, I decided to take the risk of updating to the 10.3.1.1154. The difference was immediately felt with the OS, but Viber didn't work. The BBW app downloaded and installed but did not get pass the error message on signing in. I then turned to the android that I downloaded from snap. This only synced one contact from nearly 200. Gone through the ordeal and synced 50 of these manually, to discover that it cuts off calls after one ring. I then went and downgraded the OS back to the 10.2.1. The exact problems happened, even though I am on the official 10.2.1 through link after wiping the handset clean. Viber is very much needed for me as I do have friends and family overseas. BBM is not an option for me as it's voice and video calls do not work on other platforms properly. Feel really stuck now. If any one has a solution it would be much appreciated. I will try and post this on other threads in the hope some one may know a trick of some sort.
    The only viber version working on .1154 is the BlackBerry world version. To get past the error message just install the android version first, then just deactivate your account from that. After that install viber 10 from BlackBerry world and it will be wrking fine even on 10.3.1.1154.

Posted Via : The Beast 'BlackBerry Z10'
    12-28-14 07:55 PM
    I've been running 10.3.1.1016 for the past couple of months with only the music app issue and now all of a sudden my Viber contacts aren't syncing correctly. It's only picking up about half my phone contacts. I've deleted and reloaded from BlackBerry App World and still have the same problem. Has anyone else faced this issue recently? And I'm running an older Mac hence the reason for not yet upgrading to .1154

Posted via that WhiteBerry
    01-05-15 07:23 AM