Hello, I'm a blackberry user (Q10), living in Estonia.
    Due to country restrictions (Estonia is not supported) I cannot download apps from Blackberry World. Is there a way to do it manually? Or to avoid country restriction?
    I download APK regularly without problems, but what about the truly blackberry ones, downloadable only from Blackberry World?
    I tried with FakeGPS, but I guess Blackberry World uses the network information... Any solutions? Ideas?
    Thanks a lot
    01-17-17 06:06 AM
    Travel to Latvia, Russia or Helsinki(yes, that's what I did, when I went on Holiday in Tallinn last year...) or try a VPN like hide.me.

Via Pasta CB10
    01-17-17 06:33 AM
    Travel to Latvia, Russia or Helsinki(yes, that's what I did, when I went on Holiday in Tallinn last year...) or try a VPN like hide.me.

Via Pasta CB10
    Well, is not the best to take a ferry or a bus everytime I need to download an app
    So I downloaded hide.me apk, installed it, launched... but... if I try to launch Blackberry World is not working (stays forever on "connecting").
    01-17-17 12:50 PM
    Well, is not the best to take a ferry or a bus everytime I need to download an app
    So I downloaded hide.me apk, installed it, launched... but... if I try to launch Blackberry World is not working (stays forever on "connecting").
    Sure, I'll admit that. You don't need to download anything, especially not any Android application. Just follow their tutorial on how to set up VPN on BlackBerry 10. It might actually work.

Via Pasta CB10
    01-17-17 01:00 PM
    Sure, I'll admit that. You don't need to download anything, especially not any Android application. Just follow their tutorial on how to set up VPN on BlackBerry 10. It might actually work.

Via Pasta CB10
    Ok, I've done it. Following this tutorial: https://hide.me/en/vpnsetup/blackberry/ikev2/
    I'm connected to the VPN (it's green, there's a key icon on the top-right corner).
    I launch Blackberry World.... and..... nope. Not working. Stays forever on "loading".
    01-17-17 01:16 PM
    Tere tulemast. Is there any difference if you try connecting to the VPN with just wifi turned on, and your mobile network off?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-17 06:57 AM
    I tried the free "hide me" VPN ,it's okay. I think NordVPN paid version has a much better options for VPN Servers. Example, VPN over VPN, TOR over VPN, etc. For your issue, try to turn off location services,then go to BlackBerry World>My World >clear recent viewed. It might help. But I think your blackberry ID is already bound to your blackberry phone. maybe you need to de activate the old BBID, do a security wipe,then go to another country that supports your device, then create a new BBID, install the apps that you like. Use a good paid VPN. I hope this helps. Let us know if it works. Peace.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-17 06:13 PM
    You may want to check these out as well: https://securethoughts.com/3-best-vpns-privacy/ . Though if you can find a free one that does what these do, that would obviously be a great way to go.
    02-14-17 03:57 PM
    Have you tried using a computer and BlackBerry Link?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-17 08:31 PM